University Services Building
A resource for all
Facilities Management Human Resources serves as a resource for all Facilities Management employees on University and department-specific HR policies, processes, programs, and transactions to support a humane and supportive work environment consistent with Facilities Management's mission and core values.
How we can help
While an employee's direct supervisor should be the first/primary point of contact for questions that an employee might have related to their employment with Facilities Management, Human Resources is available to offer further assistance on HR issues, or to assist with confidential issues that are more appropriately handled by a non-supervisory contact.
Facilities Management Human Resources are available to assist employees with issues regarding:
- Payroll/Timecard processing
- Leaves of Absence, including Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Workplace Accommodations, including Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Workers' Compensation
- University & Facilities Management policies and procedures
- Performance Management
- Compensation/Classification Processes
- Access to Personnel File Information
- Workplace Conflict or Harassment
- Central Training Coordination and record-keeping
Human Resources staff
Facilities Management Human Resources staff are available for meetings with staff or supervisors during evening hours as needed or requested at any UI work location.
Fax: (319) 335-5172